RARA-AVIS: Boucher Reviews Hunt

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 29 Jan 2007

Ed Lynskey asks if Anthony Boucher ever reviewed any of Howard Hunt's paperbacks. I'm sure he must have. The only one I (vaguely) remember reading a review of is I CAME TO KILL under the Gordon Davis name. Boucher liked it, I believe. He may have reviewed others (RING AROUND ROSY comes to mind for some reason, another Davis title). I suspect he might have reviewed one or more of the David St. John titles, too, but I'm not sure. Jon Breen did an index of Boucher's reviews, but my copy of that is now at Texas A&M.

Bill Crider