Re: RARA-AVIS: OT:  personal news

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 27 Jan 2007

John wrote:

"you actually LIVE in that space [High Tower apartment]?   how cool is that?"

Very cool. Do the girls still live across the way? Of course, they'd probably be in their 50s or 60s by now.

And Terrill, glad you screwed up and sent your note to all. Interesting note.

"That's someone I love.   You I don't even like."

I teach a Mass Media & Society class. I sometimes show that scene during violence week. Shakes 'em up, still shakes me up. Even with the slow build in creepiness, it seems to come out of nowhere, truly shocking.

Mark