Re: RARA-AVIS: Shark-Infested Custard

From: david david ( davividavid@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Jan 2007

 miker, i am sure you will like black mass of brother springer, but you might wish to seek out a copy under Willeford's title (_Honey Gal_), if you can. Woman Chaser is also great. I've got Pickup on my shelf, waiting in line. Willeford is the greatest. Which of his autobiographical works would you recommend?

david

____________________________________________________________________________________ Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097