Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Anyway, Goodis

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 05 Jan 2007

In a message dated 1/4/2007 5:35:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, uplandharmabooks@yahoo.com writes: Amy said: I've been reading since I was really little and so many books have male protags that it isn't even a conscious effort for me to put myself in his place, like you said, if I'm caught up in it. I'm not sure if guys feel the same

  I guess we are programmed from a young age, but I would imagine men do the same. Hope to hear comments. I'm back to teaching today, so will have to go into lurk mode probably. Vicki