Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dark Harvest article

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2007

--- Richard Moore < moorich@aol.com> wrote:
> The Hannah piece is a bit pretentious but the old boy has
> survived his decades as an alcholic and a career as a writer
> and he can strut a bit for all I care.

FWIW, I had lunch at a conference with Mr. Hannah with mutual friends. He's a personable, gracious individual, and a big fan/supporter of Southern writers. IIRC, some of his stories can have a noirish tone. I'm thinking of the first one,
"Nicodemus Bluff" in his BATS OUT OF HELL collection.

Ed Lynskey