Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Anyway, Goodis

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 04 Jan 2007

  In a message dated 1/4/2007 4:18:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, davividavid@yahoo.com writes:

Amy & Vicki-- Maybe more women would appreciate the genre if exposed to notable women noir writers of the classic era: Mary (a.k.a Marty) Holland (personal fave), Virginia Kellog, Lenore Coffee, Vera Caspary, Leigh Brackett, Dorothy Hughes, etc.

d.a.

That is probably true, but I haven't been exposed to any of those except Dorothy Hughes and I love her. Thanks for the recommendations. I shouldn't go around this stupid. Vicki