RARA-AVIS: Re: Anyway, Goodis

From: Larry Withers ( onairvideo@mac.com)
Date: 04 Jan 2007

Enjoyed reading about everyone's appreciation of David Goodis. After reading five Goodis novels I still feel like a neophyte.

BTW, my mother was married to Goodis which started my interest in him. I am also producing a documentary on his life and writing. His work is written third person but the intensity and reality of his prose sounds first person.

I'm also attending GoodisCon this weekend.

Larry Withers onairvideo@mac.com www.onairvideo.com 215-885-2828