Re: RARA-AVIS: Screaming Mimi

From: Mark Finn ( markfinn@texas.net)
Date: 02 Jan 2007

Thanks, both of you, for the suggestions. I need to find The Wench is Dead and Night of the Jabberwock. I've got a lot more SF Brown than I do Noir Brown. The thing is, I really can't decide which one I like better. I'm leaning towards Noir Brown, though...

And here's what I did for New Year's Day, Bill: scraped paint and fifty-year old glue (noir?) off of 1,500 square feet of loft, to no avail. We're renting a floor sander tomorrow. Screw the manual labor!

I'll let you know when we screen Out of the Past, okay?

Mark