RARA-AVIS: Re: Caught Stealing

From: al_guthrie65 ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 02 Jan 2007

That would make just about all commissioned BBC radio plays (they generally have very tight deadlines) commercial rather than artistic. Interesting perspective.

Perhaps only the rich have the luxury of being artistic. Which rules out most writers.

Al (also a self-confessed hack)

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison