RARA-AVIS: Re: Caught Stealing

From: al_guthrie65 ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 31 Dec 2006

I'm not sure how word got around that this was a book about baseball, Vicki. It isn't. At least, no more than KIDNAPPED is a book about bagpipes. I thought CAUGHT STEALING was one of the most remarkable debuts of recent years. Maybe there are one or two errors regarding baseball (I wouldn't know), but Huston's a stunningly gifted writer and storyteller.

Al

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, vhend1234@... wrote:

> However, this is a book
> on baseball that was mentioned, so you would expect some
expertise in that