RARA-AVIS: Re: Caught Stealing

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 30 Dec 2006

Kent,

When I was reading Caught Stealing I picked up the ERA error you mentioned and I think one or two other similar mistakes (glossed over the caught stealing one), and no, it didn't bother me. Caught Stealing at it's heart is a really fun book, very fast-paced, kind of Quentin Tarantinoish in it's style and violence, and a terrific read, and I'd suggest giving it more of a shot. What will stop me dead in reading a book is bad writing, an obvious plot, smugness on the writer's part, poorly drawn characters, etc.

--Dave Z.

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "T. Kent Morgan" <tkmorgan@...> wrote:

> Joy wrote in reply to my post about the mistakes on page 7 of
Huston's
> Caught Stealing turning me off.
>
> "No, Kent, you aren't the only one. It happens to me all the time.
When I