Re: RARA-AVIS: New member intro

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Dec 2006

Mark Finn wrote:

I suspect I know a few of you already. I've joined this list because I'm a huge crime and noir fan.

*********** Welcome to the group, Mark. The authors you listed are well within the hardboiled and noir border. If my memory serves me correctly, we're discussing Goodis in January. I just finished up reading my second Goodis title. It was just as satisfying as the first one.

Your last name reminds me of a new novel coming out soon called Finn, supposedly a prequel to Twain's Huckleberry Finn. From what I have read about it, it sounds like it's both hardboiled and noir.

miker