RARA-AVIS: Re: Female protagonists in hard-boiled fiction

From: uplandharmabooks ( uplandharmabooks@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Dec 2006

Hi Robert-

Another poster also suggested your book. Although it wasn't written in the era I was looking for, I still put it on my wishlist and am hoping to be able to get it soon. I think finding books written in the 1930s-1950s with a female protagonist is going to be hard, but again, hunting is part of the fun. Thanks again and keep up the good work
(Baby Shark looks really good)!

Amy