RARA-AVIS: Thriller

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Dec 2006

Jim D said:

>>I responded that "thrillers" were not something
separate from mysteries, but were a TYPE of mystery, and then suggested that if there really was a difference, then "thriller" should be specifically defined in a way that made the difference clear.<<

Am I wrong or doesn't "Thriller" include spy fiction? It might include protags in jeopardy, which may or may not have a mystery, and--horror of horrors--horror fiction?

Jack Bludis

http://www.jackbludis.com
*Shadow of the Dahlia* available at MysteryLovesCompany.com