Re: RARA-AVIS: Female protagonists in hard-boiled fiction and roman noir

From: uplandharmabooks ( uplandharmabooks@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Dec 2006

Hey Miker-

Although I've known about Vin Packer I've been avoiding her lesbian-themed books because I thought it might be more male fantasy rather than noir (I know, I know...making assumptions, ect). But on your recommendation, I'll definitely give Spring Fire a try. And yes, I'll take your suggestions about other titles that look hard-boiled or noir if you have the time. By the way, I'm a sucker for Gold Medal.

Miker wrote:

Oh. And the answer to the question in your post: Still living the good life in the Garden of Eden. ;-)

Amy says: ;P

Take it easy! Amy

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison