Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Huston's Moon Knight

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 20 Dec 2006

I just looked on Amazon to see when the anthology of Huston's Moon Knight is due. Turns out the release date was today, but they still show it as not yet released. It collects issues 1-6.

However, while looking for it, I found a Marvel Essentials volume collecting the previous incarnations of Moon Knight, for anyone who wishes to catch up. And it's quite reasonably priced, retailing for
$16.99 (before Amazon's hefty markdown) for 536 pages.

Mark