RARA-AVIS: Charlie Huston

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 19 Dec 2006

I've gotten hooked on Huston. I'm about to read the third in the Hank Thompson trilogy and am looking forward to the second in his hardboiled vampire series, coming out next week.

I recently found out he's revived the Moon Knight series for Marvel Comics. I've pretty much lost touch with comics, but the earlier series, illustrated by Bill Sienkiewicz, was one of my favorites. Anyone know how Huston's version is? I think an anthology of them is coming out soon.

Mark