Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: willie or not

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Dec 2006

I don't get your point, Jacques. In your own example, obviously, both Ellington fans are correct. Ellington is a composer who can be appreciated by both types of listeners. It's seems to me you're claiming that the person who considers what s/he reads is less valid than a person who reads without consideration, just to kill time. I'm sure that's not what you mean. What are you driving at?

Patrick King