RARA-AVIS: Higson

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 11 Dec 2006

Mark:

"Charlie Higson, as in Charles Higson? Formerly of the punk band, The Higsons (with the great song "I Don't Want to Live with Monkeys"), he wrote, produced and performed in The Fast Show."

The same guy. One of his crime novels has been filmed, a friend called it
"sick noir". It should be findable via Imdb - I forget the title.

"Are these Bond YAs going to be comedy?"

I don't think so. The first one is already out - has been at least for six months now - and I don't think anyone mentioned they were funny. I seem to remember some were surprised that there was so little comedy.

Juri