Re: RARA-AVIS: willie or not

From: Sandra Ruttan ( sandra.ruttan@spinetinglermag.com)
Date: 09 Dec 2006

On 12/9/06 4:28 PM, "Michael Robison" < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sandra Ruttan wrote:
>
> I¹m Sandra... I have a story in an upcoming anthology
> called Out of the Gutter, which features work by JA
> Konrath, Victor Gishler, DZ Allen, Charlie Stella and
> others.

> Welcome to the group, Sandra. And congratulations on
> your new story coming out. You're in good company
> with Gishler. I really enjoyed Gun Monkeys. Funny
> but intense. I've read something else by him, too,
> but I don't remember the title and wish I didn't
> remember the rest of it.
>
> miker

Thanks Miker. I've been lurking on this list for several months now, and it's been an education. After finishing Al's Hard Man, and now deep into American Skin by Ken Bruen, if there's one thing I've learned it's that there are shades of noir. And I don't come close to Al and Ken's shade. Not yet anyway. Thanks to Al I'll never look at a cross the same way again...

Cheers, Sandra