RARA-AVIS: I am a new member!

From: justin benedict ( justincbenedict@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2006

Hey, I am looking for heist novels and, though I'm not nuts about detective stuff, I do like Robert B. Parker, Block's Scudder novels
(the burglar books are terrible) Andrew Vachhs, Sandford, Westlake and Ed McBain. But I am interested in new stuff. I am investigating these authors-what do you all think?

keith ablow Peter Abrahams jake arnott linwood barclay colin bateman tricia bauer james carlos blake
 giles blunt steve brewer
 ramsey campbell Jerome Charyn Lee Child lincoln child martin clark harlan coben joe connelly Michael Connelly john connolly tom corcoran Peter Craig Robert Crais David Cray
 James Crumley mark Delaney eric jerome dickey
 David Dodge
  Tim Dorsey

ben Elton Loren Estleman robert ferrigno
 bruce jay friedman joe gores James grant
 nicholas griffin
 james w hall
  James hawes corson hirschfeld hugh holton
  kenji jasper matthew f jones alex kava simon kernick Bill Landay david lindsey ian mcewan Rick Mofina david rakoff justin richards j.d. robb chris rogers
 m.j. rose James Sallis robin schwarz
 charlie stella
 michael simmons
 karin slaughter JASON STARR doug swanson joyce sweeney Ross Thomas melanie rae thon
 michael walsh Lionel White Charles Willeford william wolf scott wolven James Zagel