Re: RARA-AVIS: Best Contemporary Hardboiled Author?

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Dec 2006

--- mburch5717 < mburch5717@AOL.com> wrote:
> I'd also be curious to get the flock's opinions about who's
> the best contemporary hardboiled writer.

I'm not sure who's the best. Two years ago, I enjoyed reading Stephen Greenleaf's PI Marshall Tanner series. IMO, it's worth re-reading. Michael Collins' PI Dan Fortune has some good titles. My current read, MEMORIAL DAY by Harry Shannon featuring Mick Callahan, has been fun. The Nevada desert setting is great.

Ed

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com