Re: RARA-AVIS: Schadenfreude?

From: B.J. West ( astrobeej@strafe.com)
Date: 30 Nov 2006

Yeah, that's exactly it! We get *both* the fantasy fulfillment of induldging in the transgressive behavior along with the protagonist, as well as reinforcement for having chosen the straight-and-narrow path ourselves by not having to take his (or her) punishment with them.

Beej

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison