Re: RARA-AVIS: can noir writers advocate social reform?

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Nov 2006

--- Allan Guthrie < allan@allanguthrie.co.uk> wrote: I don't drive a car. Does that make me an anarchist?
 Al
**************************************************** No, probably just a New Yorker. New York City is the only place I've been to in the US where people can actually survive without an automobile. In other circumstances you have to rely on others to cart you around like a sack of sugar. When I was a kid, every family had a car. Today, every member of the family has a car. Transportation is the single most dangerous problem in the US on at least 3 different fronts.

Patrick King