Re: RARA-AVIS: noir vision and social injustice

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 28 Nov 2006

Hi Folks-

Happened across the following on another list I haunt and thought that the Rare Birds might be able to help this young lady out. I've already corresponded her and sent in Eric Ambler's direction, but here's her request for assistance:

Request for information:

My name in Elinore Longobardi. I am a journalism student at Columbia University. I am looking at similarities between the recent death of former secret agent Alexander Litvinenko and spy fiction. I would be interested in talking to someone about that.

I would also like to find books that have similar plots.

If anyone could spare a few moments to e-mail or chat, I would very much appreciate it!

My deadline is Wednesday.

Best,

Elinore Longobardi

eal2133@columbia.edu