Re: RARA-AVIS: can noir writers advocate social reform?

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 28 Nov 2006

At 11:14 PM 27/11/2006 +0000, you wrote:

>We've been over this before, too. Of course a writer can fail to expose
>their political views. A writer can expose the political views of their
>Uncle Bob if they want and if they're good enough, the reader will never know.

Some of them, some of the time.

>I don't drive a car. Does that make me an anarchist?

Depends whether, public transit, you read Stephen King, over your fellows' shoulders or the advertising on the walls. If you're walking or biking, I presume you never fail to watch the road.

Don't suppose I'll get the last word, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com