Re: RARA-AVIS: Giles Blunt, "By The Time You Read This"

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 22 Nov 2006

I read Forty Words for Sorrow last winter and thought it very good. Am in the midst of Hard Revolution by Pelecanos right now. I like the story of Derek Strange growing up and the about-to-coverge stories of several groups of people. Not so crazy about the approximately one third of the book devoted to cars--engines, paint jobs, upholstery, radios, etc..

Karin