RARA-AVIS: Re: introducing myself

From: McKenna Jordan ( mckenna@murderbooks.com)
Date: 10 Nov 2006

Charlie,

This is McKenna Jordan from Murder By the Book in Houston (and David's better half).... On behalf of David Thompson, sorry for the confusion. He was extremely embarrassed (as he should have been) when I pointed this out, and I plan to remind him about his faux pas quite frequently. It was great meeting you (not Mr. Huston) in Bristol and we hope to see you soon. By the way, he and I also loved Deadfolk...

Best,

McKenna

McKenna Jordan, Manager Murder By The Book 2342 Bissonnet St., Houston, TX 77005
(713) 524-8597 / (888) 4-AGATHA mckenna@murderbooks.com www.murderbooks.com