Re: RARA-AVIS: Charles Ardai - Hard Case Crime

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 25 Oct 2006

> The article begins on page 69 with a full page photo of
> Charles Ardai, ginning for the camera from a leather chair,
> with a blonde leaning against a wall beside a poster of
> Stephen King's THE COLORADO KID. Charles gets mention on
> that page and a full boxed column about him and Hard Case
> Crime.

Finally got caught up on my Time magazine reading and saw the piece on Charles. I'm sure by now he has it up on the HCC website. Nice hit as we used to say in the PR biz. Nice photo.

The only thing is----Charles, you don't look the part. God bless you and your great taste in hard-boiled crime lit, but you look like a 29-year-old insurance salesman. Maybe I'm just jealous 'cause we're roughly the same age, but you look half as old I do. The hard living's caught up with me, I guess.

Right now I'm reading Dutch Uncle--the fourteenth HHC book I've read so far--and loving it.

Thanks, Charles Jeff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: