RARA-AVIS: No Subject

From: SiShu@aol.com
Date: 25 Oct 2006

I have been a member for a couple of weeks and have enjoyed the posts. I've published fourteen novels and more articles (and short stories) than I can remember. My first novel was Anyone's My Name, published long ago (when I was barely off my mother's knee). Another, The Captain, was an Edgar finalist. My most recent, in April, is Witness to Myself (Hard Case Crime). Although my fairly old computer has trouble translating Yahoo, I've managed to read (most of) the posts and hope that this one goes through.

Seymour Shubin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: