RARA-AVIS: Re: Roger Torrey bibliography-2

From: Vladimir ( kerwud@yandex.ru)
Date: 15 Oct 2006

Hello, George! Thanks, for this information! But the date of his birth is yet incomprehensible. Since one interview (published in September 1934, Dime Detective Magazine) Roger Torrey himself told: " Am Irish by descent.. have just turned 33.. " Additional titles in Torrey's bibliography http://rraymond.narod.ru/torrey-bib.htm Sincerely Vladimir

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "George Tuttle" <noirfiction@...> wrote:

> The 1930 Census lists a Roger D. Torrey of Klamath Falls, Oregon,
> age: 28, occupation: "own confectionery". According to Lee
> Server's Danger Is My Business, Roger Torrey was a lumber-jack in
> Klamath Falls, Oregon.
>
> Florida Death Index, 1877-1998 (Florida: Florida Department of
> Health, Office of Vital Records, 1998) lists a Roger Den Torrey,
age
> unspecified, dying in 1946 in Broward County.
>
> It would be nice to have a newspaper obituary or a little more
> information before we connected all of these Torreys together.
>
> Anybody?
>

> --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir" <kerwud@> wrote:
> >
> > Good day!
> > Bibliography of Roger D. Torrey on line
> > http://rraymond.narod.ru/torrey-bib.htm
> >
> > It's incomplete... :-(
> > Does anybody know the dates of his life?
> > Vladimir

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: