Re: RARA-AVIS: Back To the Badlands

From: John Williams (
Date: 13 Oct 2006 wrote:

 I can only find Back To the Badlands on Will it be available in the US?

Hi Vicki

Yes, Back To The Badlands will be available in the US, and from, from February next year. Meanwhile you can hear me talking about the book on BBC Radio 4's Open Book - to Mariella Frostrup, no less - this Sunday, repeated Thursday, or available on the web here And Clewiston was definitely cool. I'm still half-regretting not jumping out of one of those planes.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)