Re: RARA-AVIS: yet more blatant self-promotion

From: John Williams ( johnwilliams@ntlworld.com)
Date: 12 Oct 2006

Just to let rara-avians know that the new edition of my book Into The Badlands is appearing any minute now from Serpents Tail. It's called Back To The Badlands and it includes around half the original book - including chapters on Ellroy, Burke, Leonard - while the second half is all new material, and features chapters on Pelecanos, Daniel Woodrell, Vicki Hendricks, Kem Nunn and the future governor of Texas.

There's also a (fairly skeletal) website www.backtothebadlands.com where I've placed all the remaining chapters of the original book, plus a few bits and pieces from my archives (there's a long previously unpublished Harry Crews piece that may be of interest to some people here).

John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: