Re: RARA-AVIS: Crime Novels

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 12 Oct 2006

Jeff wrote:

"Actually, all the books in these volumes were made into movies."

Well, the first volume, yes, but as far as I know, movies weren't made of two movies in the second volume: Willeford's Pick Up and Himes's Real Cool Killers.

The only Willeford novels I know of that were made into movies were Cockfighter, Miami Blues and Woman Chaser. Himes's Rage in Harlem (AKA For Love of Imabelle) and Cotton Comes to Harlem in the Harlem Cycle were made into films, but Real Cool Killers wasn't, was it?

Mark

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: