RARA-AVIS: Murdaland

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 10 Oct 2006

In case the word isn't out, I just wanted to call attention to the new literary/crime journal Murdaland. The first issue includes stories by Daniel Woodrell, Anthony Neil Smith, Ken Bruen, Gary Phillips, David Goodis, excerpts from Tom Franklin's Smonk and a work in progress by Mary Gaitskill. I've only just started reading, but it's tough stuff. Murdaland.com seems to be still under construction, and mugshotpress.com, the publisher, isn't working either, but I'm assuming they will be soon. Vicki

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)