Re: RARA-AVIS: Lights Out

Date: 05 Oct 2006

I got my copy at my local Borders, with which I am a preferred customer and I used a 25% off coupon so I got it for $16. When I went to the shelf there was a huge gap and one copy left slanting within the gap, which gave me the impression they had sold a bunch, but then I was at Barnes & Noble the next day and they didn't have any and there wasn't any evidence that they had had any. So good luck with B&N.

----- Original Message ----- From: "R. & J. Clinton" <> Date: Thursday, October 5, 2006 12:04 pm Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Lights Out To:

> I went to Borders last night to pick up a copy, and they didn't
> have any in
> stock. I asked the counterperson if they had any on order, and he
> said no
> ("...but we could order you a copy if you'd like."). Disappointing
> to say
> the least, from both my and Jason's perspective. Hopefully my
> store is more
> the exception than the rule when it comes to this chain and their
> apparentdisinterest in LIGHTS OUT.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: