Re: RARA-AVIS: Lights Out

From: R. & J. Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 05 Oct 2006

I went to Borders last night to pick up a copy, and they didn't have any in stock. I asked the counterperson if they had any on order, and he said no
("...but we could order you a copy if you'd like."). Disappointing to say the least, from both my and Jason's perspective. Hopefully my store is more the exception than the rule when it comes to this chain and their apparent disinterest in LIGHTS OUT.

Hitting B&N today...hope my luck's better.

Ron Clinton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Vorzimmer" < jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com> To: "RARA-AVIS" < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:20 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Lights Out

> Just finished Lights Out last night and I must say this is Jason's best
> novel by far. When you read it you're reminded about all the things you
love
> about his novels especially the lives of the protagonists spiraling out of
> control and the feeling that all the characters are doomed in the best
noir
> tradition.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional