Re: RARA-AVIS: Video Blogging

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 04 Oct 2006

I love all your video interviews, Bill, especially with the many rare birds you seem to keep running into. Those of you who, like me, couldn't make it to Madison last weekend might find Bill's mini interviews the next best thing. Duane's blog also offers another amusing point of view.

Karin

At 08:31 AM 04/10/2006 -0500, Bill Crider wrote:

>Last night Jason Starr, Joe Lansdale, and Donna Moore signed at Murder by
>the Book in Houston. I have a few short video clips at
>http://billcrider.blogspot.com.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: