Re: RARA-AVIS: Derek Raymond reissues

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 02 Oct 2006

Sorry, but could I just say a big hooray for the Raymond reissue and a plea to whomsoever is in charge of the Raymond catalogue to reissue the whole flippin lot. I believe they are now out in French translation too (The Factory novels). I tried to do a bit of digging once, and was told the film rights had been bought with the intention of turning the series into a Ray Winstone vehicle - no bad thing - and rereleases would have to wait for the films to come out. One of my Raymonds refers in the cover blurb to the BBC TV series of the Factory novels, and I would be most grateful if anyone could let me know anything more about this - was it ever actually made and shown? I am now a very rare and poor contributer to Rara Avis, so do excuse any repeats or non-sequiters. Colin

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)