Re: RARA-AVIS: Miami Noir, out in Nov; plus a note on Miami Purity

Date: 01 Oct 2006

Thank you for asking also, Rob. I'm assuming you got the answer from my email to Dave: May, 2007. I agree that scores of your students TRULY need a copy of Miami Purity! Who doesn't? I would certainly appreciate your putting them on to it. Vicki

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)