RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon Videos

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 30 Sep 2006

I've posted some short videos of various Bouchercon attendees on my blog ( http://billcrider.blogspot.com). You might (or might not) be interested in seeing some of these, and you might have to scroll through some of my usual tripe to find all of them.

Bill Crider

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: