RARA-AVIS: Mohr or less correct

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 26 Sep 2006

I ran across an obituary for actor Gerald Mohr, who died in 1968. Among the tidbits of information therein provided was this: "He was for several years the voice of private eye Philip Marlowe in 'The Advenutres [sic] of Philip Marlowe' (this Dashiell Hammett character has probably been portrayed on various media by more actors than any other private eye)."

It makes me wonder how many actors have portrayed Raymond Chandler's Sam Spade.

Jim Beaver

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: