Re: RARA-AVIS: Double Indemnity

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 22 Sep 2006

In a message dated 9/22/06 12:44:06 PM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

> I still recommend the book, but mostly as a comparison point to see how
> the film improved upon it.  Schickel's book is a fascinating analysis of
> the process that went into that adaptation.

speaking of the film, 1980's BODY HEAT is pretty much a modern adaptation of Double Indemnity, without the voice over and with plenty of the lust. the film holds up very well 26 years later. it seems timeless, in fact

John Lau

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: