Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled and Marxism

From: Kerry J. Schooley (
Date: 07 Sep 2006

At 10:51 PM 06/09/2006 -0400, you wrote:

>Kerry wrote:
>"So I may assume HB&N is largely an urban form and have people getting
>about mostly by car, sometimes by public transit, but not very often the
>latter because that's not as efficient or flexible for following or
>chasing the bad guys."
>Hey, if the bus was good enough for Harry O . . .

Yeah, those scenes raced along the back of my skull as I wrote that, so I said "not very often." I really expected you'd come back at me with a hardboiled bicycling detective. Make him a Marxist and you'll have the hat-trick.

Best, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) The evil men do lives after them

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email design.

<*> Your email settings: