Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Name Your Poison

From: Michael Robison (
Date: 30 Aug 2006

Kevin Burton Smith wrote:

I enjoyed it too, but mostly because I believed in those characters. And that's what I meant about universal "truths."

************** Solid. And the beer goes flat when the bull starts flowing. A book can be going along fine and all of a sudden the whole thing sinks. Maybe not totally, but enough to put a bad taste in your mouth. That happens to me every so often when I'm reading Chandler. It's those times that I blame Chandler for writing himself into the book in place of Marlowe.