Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Name Your Poison

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 29 Aug 2006

A 'lesson', you say, Kerry? I'm sure there are many novelists who would be mortified to hear that they're giving lessons in morality. I certainly am. I hate didacticism. Apart from which, I'm unqualified as a moralist, being as how I'm a sick bastard. Doesn't stop me telling stories, though. Probably helps a little.

Al