RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams Bibliograhy

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 19 Aug 2006

Fellow Rare Birds,

I've put together what I believe is a comprehensive bibliography of Charles Williams including short fiction. I believe the novels to be complete, but if anyone knows of any short fiction of his that I might have overlooked please let me know.

http://home.austin.rr.com/electronicfolio/charles_williams_biblio.htm

Interestingly enough all his published stories but two seem to be serializations (or abridged versions) of his novels. These novels that were serialized were his best, in my opinion.

I'm interested in swapping copies of his short stories or some of the harder-to-find paperbacks--reading copies, not collectible quality books. I have all but one of the harder-to-find Dell paperbacks.

Jeff