Re: RARA-AVIS: The present day PI

From: Damien ( pizerule@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 13 Aug 2006

Hi Miker

I believe the Peter Temple book you were talking about must be Black Tide, the second book in the Jack Irish series. It's wonderful to see that Peter's books are finally making it over to the US. As a biased Aussie, I agree with you that it (and the rest of the series) is a damned good book.

Cheers Damien

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Robison