Re: RARA-AVIS: Bangkok 8

From: Brian Thornton (
Date: 20 Jul 2006

I read it last year. It started well, but I bogged down with all of the arhat/holy man/mystical stuff halfway through. I did finish it, and did like it overall, but not sure I'll read the sequel, which has been out for a while.

Oh, and since I can't recall the last time our esteemed Miker was wrong about anything, I just have to point out that if memory serves, our cop is half-Caucasian and half-Thai, not half-Vietnamese.

It's been a while, though, and I might be wrong.

All the Best-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.