Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Get Carter on stage in Edinburgh

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 18 Jul 2006

If anyone else replies to this thread, could you please correct the spelling of Edinburgh in the subject line. Otherwise I'm going to wince and blush every time. Thanks.

Karin

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM